Is this okay?

Diskutiere Is this okay? im Stammtisch Forum im Bereich Off Topic - Bereich; Hello everyone, First of all; I'm sorry to write in English. You see, I'm Dutch and I speak a few words Deutsch, read it a few words and write...

1. #1 Navigator, 11.08.2022
    Navigator

Navigator AutoGasInteressent

Hello everyone,

First of all; I'm sorry to write in English.
    You see, I'm Dutch and I speak a few words Deutsch, read it a few words and write even fewer words in Deutsch.....
    So, when I would try to write in your language, it would take me a day just to say "hi" :) and you would want to kill me because there are 6 errors in that one word ;)

The fact is; I do have some knowledge on LPG systems and maybe I can contribute a bit here and there.
    I have to be honest; I also have a problem with my own car that I just bought a few weeks ago and wanted to ask.
    The only forum I could find, was this one.

I'm really hoping I'm not putting people off, but this is what I can do, English.......
    I really hope you are okay with that.
    To be sure, I will wait with the topic I want to make and other postings.
    Thank you for reading, kind regards, Wim.

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Is this okay?. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 mawi2012, 11.08.2022
    mawi2012

mawi2012 Meister der Beiträge

Welcome,
    i think, its okay. If i can, i will help you, but my english is not so good.
    regards Martin

4. #3 Navigator, 12.08.2022
    Navigator

Navigator AutoGasInteressent

Thank you Martin!
    Well, your English is SO much better than my German, it isn't even funny anymore :)
    Meanwhile, I did open up a topic; more than 50 people read this, there were no "No's" so I tried, lets see what happens.

Thank you again.

Thema:

Is this okay?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is this okay? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Gasverbrauch okay?

Gasverbrauch okay?: Ich hab nun meine neuen Einstellungen meiner Bingo etwas gefahren. Vorher 14,irgendwas Liter, inakzeptabel. Nun, mit optimalem Ansprechverhalten...
  2. Trimmwerte okay so?

Trimmwerte okay so?: Hallo zusammen, kurz zu den Fakten: BMW 330ci, e46, 150.000km Bj.02. Stargas Anlage. Nach defekt des Steuergeräts habe ein anderes eingebaut...
  3. Corsa D 1.2er BRC-Umrüstung Preis okay?

Corsa D 1.2er BRC-Umrüstung Preis okay?: Hallo, für mein Gewissen wollte ich mal fragen wie ihr den Preis für folgende Umrüstung findet: Umgerüstet werden soll ein Corsa D mit dem 1.2er...
  4. Angebot so okay?

Angebot so okay?: Servus Leute. Ich wende mich hier an euch weil ich ein absolut unerfahrener Typ in bezug auf Gasanlagen bin. Ich habe einen Dacia MCV 1.6 mit 87...