[english] help with stag 300 and vectra?

Diskutiere [english] help with stag 300 and vectra? im STAG Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Sorry but I don't know German language, If you can please help me on English? I need help in adjusting stag 300+ on a Opel Vectra B 1.8 16v 1997....

1. #1 The Minister, 24.10.2010
    The Minister

The Minister AutoGasInteressent

Sorry but I don't know German language, If you can please help me on English?
    I need help in adjusting stag 300+ on a Opel Vectra B 1.8 16v 1997.
    Gas instalation has 15kkm.
    I cant make the maps to match. Imgs will atach in a second.
    The LPG system is: Stag300+, valtek red 3 ohm, Tomaseto alaska.
    I have a question, about what reducer presure is best?

2. Anzeige

3. #2 The Minister, 24.10.2010
    The Minister

Well, I tried few more times and got this, in images.
    I have some questions:
    1) After autocalibration, do I need to erase the petrol map and drive again on petrol to collect it again, or it is enough to collect the petrol map once and after modifications erase and collect only the LPG map?
    2) While collecting maps, do I need to drive the car as I usually drive, or I need to go to high RPM 5, 6k? I typically drive up to 3000rpm.
    3) Do I need faster injectors? On ac.com.pl website I found a pdf about choosing LPG components and there for my car states to use Valtek 1 OHM. My are valtek 3 ohm. Here is the pdf: http://www.ac.com.pl/public/pubonline/cms/files/materialy_techniczne/dobor_dysz/dobor_dyszEN.pdf
    How faster injectors change the map?
    Thanks

Anhänge:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      140,3 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      135,8 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      114,5 KB
      Aufrufe:
  4. #3 krischan, 25.10.2010
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 26.10.2010
    krischan

krischan AutoGasAuskenner

"Hallo The Minister,

ich werde versuchen dir zu helfen, etwas englisch kann ich noch, aber ich nutze jetzt mal den "Helfer Google".

Deine Screenshots sind leider alle nicht mit laufendem Motor gemacht worden. Um ein Problem mit den Schaltzeiten der Rails zu erkennen, mußt du den Motor laufen lassen und dann die Screenshots machen.

Ein gelbes Rail kann unter 3 ms takten, ein rotes nicht. Es ist aber relativ selten, dass ein Motor die gelben Rails benötigt.

Vor einer automatischen Kalibration sollte man am besten eine Strecke (20- 50 km) auf Benzin fahren, damit sich das Benzinsteuergerät wieder sauber anpasst.
    Der Motor muß richtig warm sein! Am besten noch am Tage, damit die meisten Verbraucher aus sind.
    Danach dann die Kalibrierung starten und versuchen, die Strecke dann auf Benzin und später auf Gas exakt gleich zu fahren. Es sollten alle Drehzahlbereiche gefahren werden. Immer schön gleichmäßig.

Welchen Fehler hat die Anlage denn? Wie hat sich der Fehler bemerkbar gemacht? Die Anlage lief ja wohl schon 15 tkm.

Mach mal die neuen Screenshots, dann sehen wir weiter.

krischan"

Hello The Minister

I'll try to help, a little English I can do, but I use the time now "Google Helpers".

Your screenshots are all unfortunately have not been made with the engine running. To identify a problem with switching times of the rails, you must run the engine and then make the screenshot.

A yellow rail can overclock to 3 ms, a non-red. It is relatively rare for an engine, the yellow rails required.

Before an automatic calibration should be the best one way - go (20 50 km) on gasoline, so that the fuel control unit adjusts back clean.
    The engine must be really warm! The best on the day, so, most consumers.
    Then start the calibration and then try the route on petrol and then later go to exactly the same on gas. It should be driven all speed ranges. Always nice uniform.

What mistake has the facility for? How the error was recognized? The system ran so well for 15 tkm.

Here is a screenshot of my settings, is also a four-cylinder with red rails.

Krischan

5. #4 The Minister, 25.10.2010
    The Minister

Hello Krischan,
    Thanks for the answer.
    I also use google translate, and it helps a lot, but does not translate very good always.
    Anyway, my idle injection times are about 2.7-3.1ms, usually about 2.9-3.0ms. But, on the map, sometime I see map go as low as 1ms, like in the images I posted above. Anyway, I will make screenshots with engine running tomorrow and post here.
    I will try to do the calibration with the procedure you wrote: before autocalibration drive 50km on petrol, so the ECU readjust itself, than after do the calibration with warm engine, than go 10km on petrol and than the same distance on lpg. Thanks. It makes sense.
    My computer shows no errors. The system runs 15tkm with no problems at all.
    The only problem I have is that I cannot make maps to match! On the screenshot I posted above maps match, but tomorrow after driving 30km on lpg maps were totally different. So, I move the multipliers, match the maps, drive it again and again maps totally different. So, I will try tomorrow, and see the results.
    Anyway, my question is, if I collect the petrol map, and than after that I do some changes to the parametes, do I need to collect the petrol map again?? Or the petrol map, once collected, remains ok for all future testings.
    I see only 1 of your 3 screenshots.
    Regards

6. #5 krischan, 26.10.2010
    krischan

Hallo The Minister,
    du solltest auch nur einen Screenshot als Beispiel sehen, die beiden anderen waren falsche links, sorry.
    Ich benutze eine ältere Softwareversion als du. Bei meiner kann ich die Benzinkurve sperren, dann bleibt sie auch so. Wie das bei deiner Version geht kann ich dir leider nicht sagen.
    Je nach Fahrweise kann sich die Gaskurve schon mal etwas verändern. Aber nur geringfügig und nach normaler Fahrweise passt sich das Gassteuergerät auch wieder an. Oder du machst es ebend mit ganz ganz wenigen Mausklicks und verschiebst entsprechend die Multis. Aber immer nur ganz wenig (ein bis 2 Klicks).
    Die Multiplyer sind die Ausgangspunkte für das Gassteuergerät (die Kurven sind eher eine optische Hilfe).
    Nach der automatischen Kalibration rechnet sich das Gassteuergerät dann die Miltis aus, um je nach Düsengröße, Schlauchlänge und Gasdruck die entsprchende Menge Gas in die Zylinder zubekommen. Optimal ist ein Multi um 1,2. Ich fahre um Multi 1 herrum (Düsen vergrößert, läuft bei mir besser so).
    Dass du so geringe Einspritzzeiten auf Benzin hast, hmm kann sein, aber mach mal so wie geschrieben.
    Viel Erfolg
    gruß krischan

Hello The Minister

you should only see a screenshot as an example, the two others were broken links, sorry.
    I use an older software version than you When I can I block the fuel curve, then they stay that way. How this works in your version, I can not tell you unfortunately.
    Depending on the method, the gas curve can sometimes make a difference. But only slightly, and after driving normally adjusts the gas control unit on again. Or you do it very, very loving with a few clicks of the mouse and move according to the multinationals. But only very slightly (one to two clicks).
    Multiply that are the starting points for the gas control device (the curves are more a visual aid).
    After automatic calibration, the gas control unit then calculates from the Miltis to arrive depending on tip size, hose length and gas pressure, the amount of gas entsprchende get shut in the cylinder. Optimal is a multi of 1.2. I'm going to Multi 1 manipulates (enlarged jets, I am running better this way).

That you have such small injection times on petrol, hmm may be, but make times as written.

Good luck

Greeting krischan

7. #6 The Minister, 26.10.2010
    The Minister

Hello again,
    Today I tried to make the calibration:
    First, I drive 40km on petrol only.
    Than I stopped and made screenshot of petrol map with engine running warm (IMAGE 1). Then I done the autocalibration with warm engine! (IMAGE2)
    The starting multiplier was about 1.3-1.4, so I increased pressure at the lpg reducer to 1.30bar. On the second autocalibration the starting multiplier was about 1.2.
    Than I erased the maps and go for a drive. I drive about 10km on petrol and after that the same way on lpg.
    After that I stopped and made screenshots of maps and deflection (IMAGE 3 and 4). I made small correction to the 6,7ms point, only 1 click UP.
    Than, I needed to go to work something, and after 3 hours I drive it again on lpg, about 15km. But maps were way too different! Please look at the IMAGE 5
    What to do now?!?!

Anhänge:

8. #7 The Minister, 26.10.2010
    The Minister

The petrol/lpg map after second drive. It is more different than after first drive!!

Anhänge:

9. #8 krischan, 27.10.2010
    krischan

Hallo,
    der Druck ist mit 1,3 bar zu hoch. 1,2 bar sind ausreichend.
    Deine Düsen könnten einen Tick zu klein sein, wenn du bei 1,2 bar auf Multis von 1,4 kommst. Die Düsen kannst du mit einem Bohrerschaft ausmessen und eventuell vergrößern. Schau dir diese Tabelle mal an, sind Richtwerte.
    Aber das kann nicht die Ursache für diese großen Veränderungen der Mapps sein.
    Hast du die Filter schon kontrolliert? Alle Gasschläuche auf Dichtheit überprüft?
    Ich habe hier noch mal die orginale Einbau und Einstellanleitung der STAG 300 in deiner Muttersprache verlinkt.
    Wie fährt sich der Opel denn im Moment so auf Gas?

Viel Erfolg
    gruß krischan

Hi,

the pressure is 1.3 bar too high. 1.2 bar is sufficient.
    Your jet could be a bit too small when you get cash at 1.2 to 1.4 multinationals. The jets you can use a drill shaft, and possibly larger measure. Look at this table at times are approximate.
    [​IMG]
    But that can not be the cause for these large changes in Mapps.
    Have you already checked the filter? All gas hoses checked for leaks?
    I am here again engage the original installation and adjustment instructions of the STAG had linked 300 in your native language.
    How goes the Opel because at the moment so to gas?

Good luck

Greeting krischan

10. #9 Martin940, 27.10.2010
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.10.2010
    Martin940

Martin940 AutoGasKenner

Hi, let me jump in here, I have done the calibration with success and I have similar values for the multiplier. I am not 100% shure, but I think the pressure has to be set also in the calibration parameters menu. If you calibrate at a pressure of 1.30 (I have 1.21) you have to edit the value for the operational pressure accordingly. The autocalibration process inserts a value which is not corrected in case you adjust the pressure afterwards, again I am not 100% certain here, that the software includes this parameter into the calibration map, but I observed that the curve in the map changed after I edited the pressure value.

My stag runs really nice after calibration, please consider that the calibration map is significantly based on your driving style and location, town, countryside, highway.... it took me many trials for a precise adjustment and while this period the curves changed many times. I just stopped now, because I have minimum difference between my petrol and gas feeling, no stutters, smooth acceleration, 10-15 % higher gas consumption.

Regards

Noch kurz auf Deutsch: Ich meine man muss den Druck auch bei den Kalibrierungsparametern anpassen, die Autokalibrierung hat mir dort einen niedrigeren Wert eingetragen, als ich dann gemessen habe. Nach dem ich den Druck geändert hatte, sah die Map auch wieder anders aus. ich vermute beim Zeichnen der Map rechnet die Software mit dem Druck als Konstante, so dass sich die Kurve im ganzen verschiebt. Wenn ich dann vermeintlich richtig deckungsgleich kalibriert habe, läuft die Anlage trotzdem entweder zu fett oder zu mager.
    Ich bin von der Stagg richtig begeistert, besonders von der Software.

11. #10 The Minister, 27.10.2010
    The Minister

Hello,
    pressure in the parameters menu is automatically adjusted during autocalibration. If you do the calibration at 1.30bar, that pressure will be in the parameters. If you do the calibration at 1.0 bar it would be set at 1.0 bar in parameters automaticaly

12. #11 The Minister, 27.10.2010
    The Minister

With 1.2 bar i get multiplier around 1.4.
    I have not checked the filter because it is only 9 monthe old gas instalation.
    I dont think there are any leaks in the hosesm.
    Opel drives ok, no prbolems. On gas drives as good as on petrol.

13. #12 Martin940, 27.10.2010
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 27.10.2010
    Martin940

Martin940 AutoGasKenner

Not exactly, the software set in my autocalibration 1.15, I had to change it back to 1.21, it was originally set to 1.22, I wrote down most of the values before the 2nd autocalibration. In general the automatic progress should set it better than I can estimate it from the readout, utilizing the value in the upper right corner, which is oszillating?! However, 5 % pressure difference is a difference.

14. #13 The Minister, 29.10.2010
    The Minister

Hello
    Today, I raised the pressure to 1.4 bar at the reducer.
    Did the auto calibration. Multiplier was about 1.2, and going to 1 at 15ms.
    I drive the car 8km on petrol, and than 8km on lpg.
    Maps when i came back were like this on images. I would say preatty good.
    I only rised the final multiplier.
    What do you think?

Anhänge:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      242,4 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      293,9 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      302,9 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • multi.jpg
      multi.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      303,9 KB
      Aufrufe:
  15. #14 The Minister, 30.10.2010
    The Minister

Hi,
    Don't get me wrong, but I think that that table is actually for horsepower, not KW. Like in AC Stag User Manual, 1KM = 1HorsePower, not KW. Or I am wrong?

16. #15 Martin940, 30.10.2010
    Martin940

Martin940 AutoGasKenner

Hi, you are right, interesting (from wikipedia):

I depends on the capabilities of your reducer (Tomaseto?), my Zavoli has a recommended max. of 1.2 bar, if you can go higher, you should consider an optimum range for the multipliers from 1.2 - 1.4., so either your pressure has to be lowered or your injectors opening has to be narrowed, which is quite tricky but feasible.

Finally, if you like it you can use it, would be my approach, 1.0-1.2 looks ok but not optimal? You can insert more multipliers into the map, e.g. one for each [ms], then you can calibrate more precisely in the upper range of the opening time, which seems to need to be increased.

17. #16 The Minister, 30.10.2010
    The Minister

Hi Martin,
    If I lower the pressure, than the starting multiplier will go up to 1.3 or 1.4, but in that case the final multiplier at max rpm (15ms) would be about 1.2, and it need to be around 1 at max rpm (15ms in my engine) like it is written in AC stag manual.
    Yes, my reducer is Tomaseto Alaska.
    Yes, I like the current setup, but I have never seen that high pressure to be used (1.4bar)!!!
    In this file, the vast majority of engines has ~1.10bar pressure: http://www.ac.com.pl/public/pubonline/cms/files/materialy_techniczne/dobor_dysz/dobor_dyszPL.pdf

And one more question: in current settings, you see the images in my post above. But, today I just connected the controller and the blue, petrol map has changed dramatically in the region of 5-12ms to the right. And I even havent driven the car on petrol.

18. #17 krischan, 31.10.2010
    krischan

Hallo The Minister,

das mit dem Druck ist schon so ok, mehr als 1,2 bar ist nicht nötig.
    Ich habe ja auch einen Tomasetto Verdampfer, allerdings den Artic.
    Dort gibt es keinerlei Probleme mit der LPG-Versorgung. Bei dir sollte der Alaska Verdampfer ausreichen.

Die Verschiebung deiner Benzinkurve ist in diesem Maße nicht normal oder typisch.

Da muß etwas anderes defekt sein. Die Frage ist, was hat sich da verändert???

Ich würde erst einmal ganz sicher gehen und den Fehlerspeicher irgendwo auslesen lassen, also vom Benzinsteuergerät (Opel).

gruß krischan

Hello The Minister

is the pressure for so ok, more than 1.2 bar is not necessary.
    I've also Tomasetto evaporator, but the Artic.
    There are no problems with the LPG supply. If you should suffice Alaska evaporator.

The shift your fuel curve is to that extent is not normal or typical.

There must be something else broken. The question is what changed there?

I would first of all to be sure and let the memory read error somewhere, so the fuel control unit (Opel).

Greeting krischan

19. #18 Martin940, 01.11.2010
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.11.2010
    Martin940

Martin940 AutoGasKenner

Hi Minister and Krischan,

I had the highest multiplier at or slightly above 1.2, I would not care too much about the exact 1.0. I agree with Krischan (afaik), that it is better to have the pressure around 1.2 bar, to have the other multipliers closer to the recommended range from 1.2 - 1.4.

Do you refer to Fig 16. 2d controller maps, I would take this as an example only?

The mean for all the Tomasetto reducers in your linked pdf is clearly higher than the mean of the vast majority. One Tomasetto is at 1.40 like yours.

About the dramatical change in the map, that was my suspicion, that the figures (regression lines) are calculated utilizing the pressure from the calibration menu. If you input a different value, the lines will move without any driven meter. I just lack the time to check this, sorry, but I can look into it in 3 day or at the weekend. I would not let the autocalibration do the job again, I would change the value to the observed pressure from the readout.

Next step is the 3d maps calibration, pooh, any information how to do that, is that neccesary at all, if the motor runs fine?

20. Anzeige

21. #19 The Minister, 06.11.2010
    The Minister

Hi Martin,
    Isn't the recommended range from 1.1 to 1.6 at idle (calibration point) and going to 1 at max rpm?

22. #20 Martin940, 08.11.2010
    Martin940

Martin940 AutoGasKenner

Hi Minister,

I read about an optimum range from 1.2-1.4 in the german femitec manual for the first dot in the 2d map

and in section 1.9 in the ac manual about the injector diameter ....that at a reducer pressure of 1 bar at high engine loads and high rpm the multiplier should be close to 1.

Depending on the reducer pressure the order of the multiplier can vary, ....btw. I have to admit, that I could not reproduce the curve change simply by changing the pressuere value, without starting the engine, coincidence perhaps.

I would try to set the pressure to a range from 1.0-1.2, look if the multipliers are in a wanted range and that the relation between the first dot and the high load range ist balanced, eg. first dot 1.4 and high range 1.2, or 1.2 / 1.0

The relation between the idle and the high range multiplier can be important for the injection control unit? If the high multiplier is set too low, the mix is lean in a critical phase, it takes some time for the lambda control to enrich the mix, in seconds, but may be this is too long too hot for a weak valve, just speculation...

Thema: [english] help with stag 300 and vectra?
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. stag 300 calibration

2. stag 300 isa 2 kalibrace

3. stag 300 isa2 calibration error rpm

4. how to collect petrol map in stag isa2,
  5. autogas stag 300 isa2 version 1.21,
  6. stag 300 isa-2 auto calibration error rpm,
  7. ac stag erase error,
  8. kabelfarbe von anschluss standgasregler gasanlage stag 300-6 isa2 an vectra a 2 0i,
  9. bei gasanlage stag 300-6 isa2 anschluss an standgasregler von vectra a 2 0i?,
  10. stag 200 температура газа 4,
  11. stag 300 optimum pressure,
  12. 1.4 t-jet ac stag,
  13. ac stag deflection map,
  14. stag lpg calibration,
  15. autogas multiplier adjusting,
  16. ac stag 300 isa 2 time collect map,
  17. stag 300 isa2 map collecting,
  18. tomasetto reducer pressure,
  19. vectra b 1.8 stag 300 ,
  20. autogas kme diego g3 Nevo stag donow,
  21. stag 300 isa2 multiplier setting,
  22. STAG-300 ISA2 why graph not update,
  23. isa 300 benzinkurve,
  24. how to collect petrol map on ac stag,
  25. stag 300 interface blue
Die Seite wird geladen...

[english] help with stag 300 and vectra? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Icom JTG electrical pinout V8 Please HELP

Icom JTG electrical pinout V8 Please HELP: Hello, I kindly asking anyone to help me with with wiring between first and extension ICOM ECU. On extension wiring harness I have 3 pin...
  2. Help with removing Prins LPG on a 2001 Chevy Suburban

Help with removing Prins LPG on a 2001 Chevy Suburban: first of all sorry for posting in english but can't find any good english forums . I have a 2001 Chevy 8.1 liter v8 with a Prins LPG system that...
  3. Help for Fiat punto 1,2 44kw '09 FW FI202049G34

Help for Fiat punto 1,2 44kw '09 FW FI202049G34: Hi all, I have a FIAT Punto 188 FL 1.2 44Kw with LPG Landi installed ?? FW FI202049G34. The only program that recognizes the cable connection is...
  4. Vielfahrer braucht neues Gasschiff!!! Help

Vielfahrer braucht neues Gasschiff!!! Help: Hallo liebe Gasfreunde, ich fahre im Jahr ca. 50000km im Jahr und meine A Klasse A 170 W169 macht das mit seiner Prins VSI (inkl. Additiv) seit...
  5. Englishman in Düsseldorf - Need help buying a stehende LPG tank please?

Englishman in Düsseldorf - Need help buying a stehende LPG tank please?: Firstly, huge apologies for writing in English, very rude I know, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut :( I have recently purchased a w210 Mercedes...