Viale wont start

Diskutiere Viale wont start im Vialle Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hello, i am not german so i will write in english tnx for understainding I have bmw n52 2.5 r6 motor with 218ps So i have vialle instalation of...

1. #1 markob, 12.12.2018
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12.12.2018
    markob

markob AutogasTestSchreiber

Hello,
    i am not german so i will write in english tnx for understainding

I have bmw n52 2.5 r6 motor with 218ps

So i have vialle instalation of lpg in my car, i bought car with instalation already instaled
    System does have around 150.000 km
    So first time i have problem with LPG vialle was that motor didnt work well, ive had a 1 led bar of gas in my tank according to vialle leds indicators. When i shutt off the engine and start it back on fuel it work normal. BMW error code was in 5. and 6. cylinder i cleared it and everything was ok on fuel but not on gas. Than gas didnt work anymore. I was thinking what if there is no good presure and that led bars was incorect of showing gas level in tank, so i went to gas station wich i use always the same and i filled it up with gas, and LPG work again with no problem, so there lpg vialle is not so accurate as it shuld be, becouse if there is not enaugh gas in tank system automaticaly shut it off and car works on fuel but this time it didnt switched as it shuould.

then i search for vialle mechanics and found one, he connects viale on viale software and we saw that 5 and 6 lpg nozzle does not have pressure as others do, and that the fuel pump doesnt meet 2500rpm as it should but only 500rpm. Mechanich listen to the pump and said that on hearing it works normaly So i used system normaly without a problem for around 20.000km, system works but it has problems with starting (from begining of my ownership) when you shut off engine working on gas, if you switch manualy from gas to fuel for around 7km before shutting off the engine than there is no problem, i was told and ive read on forums that vialle gas nozle leaks and when you shut off gas the nozles still leaks some gas in air manifold in the engine and thats why engine dont normaly start on gas again). Ok i understaind new nozles but system lpg is not on warranty anymore so this is around 1000 eur just for nozles.

I drowe normaly for arround 20000km and now i noticed that if i dont use LPG, but fuel so vialle is off, that the led control for switching vialle on, is off, no light no nothing,switch dont work, some other time ive noticed this in the middle of driving on fuel, somethimes at starts. I was thinking that vialle switcher have short on electrical harnes but i think is somekind of safty vialle issiue.
    So my question is are gas pumps repairable or just need to bought new one couse in ebay newone cost 600eur wuthout gas nozle, but gass nozle i think is not so important at th etime as the pump is wich dont meet 2500rpm as mechanics said it should and i think this last problem is related to pump.

But i must say that if i manualy somethimes switch gas on every think works fine, problems are only with auto switching between fuel and gas and now this with switch lights on and off

So first i need to repair pump, so is it repairable or not? I cant determine wich pump i have couse on the pump is only serial number no model or so.

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Viale wont start. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. markob

markob AutogasTestSchreiber

i got that kind of tank and pump

[​IMG]

and that kind of switch

[​IMG]

Thema: Viale wont start
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. vialle lpi engine stops

2. vialle lpi pump not start

Die Seite wird geladen...

Viale wont start - Ähnliche Themen

1. Frage Versorgungspumpe Viale

Frage Versorgungspumpe Viale: Hallo Kollegen. Um nicht neue Thema lassen wird hier fragen. Dieses Bild ist Antrieb der Pumpe Viale. Ich habe Interesse (wenn man ihn kennt oder...
  2. BMW 3er E 46 Viale Gasanlage PROBLEM !

BMW 3er E 46 Viale Gasanlage PROBLEM !: Hallo ! Ich habe in meinem 3er BMW eine Viale Gasanlage und folgendes Problem ! Er läuft einfach nicht mehr auf Gas. Wenn man das Auto startet...
  3. Erfahrungsbericht mit Viale und Ford Focus 1,6 74kw

Erfahrungsbericht mit Viale und Ford Focus 1,6 74kw: ich möcht Sie einmal über meine Erfahrungen mit einer Vialle Autogasanlage informieren. Im November 2008 wurde diese Anlage in meinen Ford Focus...
  4. gibt es einen Konkurent für Viale ?

gibt es einen Konkurent für Viale ?: gibt es einen Hersteller der die gleiche Technologie verwendet und noch besser wie Viale ist ?
  5. Erfahrungen mit Audi A2 und Viale ?

Erfahrungen mit Audi A2 und Viale ?: ich denke darüber nach eine Gasanlage in einen A2 mit dem 1,4 liter Benziner mit 75 PS einzubauen gibt es da Erfahrungen mit Viale oder...