Stag LPG, running lean and very hot gas.

Diskutiere Stag LPG, running lean and very hot gas. im STAG Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; I also see the petrol injection times for all of them the same, but a way higher injection time on lpg for the first 3 cilinders...... I thought...

1. #21 mawi2012, 19.08.2022
    mawi2012

mawi2012 Meister der Beiträge

Entweder ist die Hardware nicht in Ordnung oder es sind Korrekturen für eine Bank in der Stag Software programmiert.

2. Anzeige

3. #22 Navigator, 19.08.2022
    Navigator

Navigator AutoGasInteressent

That must be it.
    The manual I have is a bit "narrow" and goes from this to that; there is not enough in there or a lot has gone lost in translation.
    For now, the car was going like never before.......that, while I only made very slight alterations to the mp line.
    Pressure I have already set to the 1,25 bar and now I thought I'd do some small things that I can easily set back.
    So, made a pic of the mp line and tried that......

Lets hope it remembers tomorrow ;)

Anhänge:

4. #23 Navigator, 23.08.2022
    Navigator

Part of the problem came back......
    So I took a good drive with the laptop attached and now I noticed a good thing; one bank is being difficult!

The injection times, together with the short trim, were off.
    Times of the first 3 cilinders were much higher, also the petrol times(!)
    The trim was + 20 (lets say) for the first bank and - 5 for the second.
    I could see the lambda voltages from both banks and they are the same, probably already corrected?

So, there is one dry gas hose coming from the reducer, going into the filter. Out of that filter, there are two exits: one for both banks and in the first bank, there is the "block" build in that is in between the dry gas line and a vacuum hose goes through there......

So I think I switch the hoses and see what happens.
    Also I will look inside the "block", to see if there is something that can interrupt the gasflow.

5. #24 mawi2012, 23.08.2022
    mawi2012

mawi2012 Meister der Beiträge

Are trims on petrol different top?

6. #25 Navigator, 24.08.2022
    Navigator

They are good (all the same) when I drive on petrol.
    When driving on lpg, both petrol and lpg times are off; first three cilinders much higher.
    Later on, sometimes it gets better though......so thats weird.

7. #26 Navigator, 24.08.2022
    Navigator

I have to correct that one!
    Now, driving on petrol, the same issue was there; higher injection times for bank 1.
    Yesterday is was not the case......
    Hmm, I have to go and look in the fuel system than.

8. Anzeige

Thema:

Stag LPG, running lean and very hot gas.

Die Seite wird geladen...

Stag LPG, running lean and very hot gas. - Ähnliche Themen

1. Maße des STAG 300 Umschalters

Maße des STAG 300 Umschalters: Hallo zusammen, Kurz: Kann mir jemand die Maße von dem STAG 300 Umschalter/Bedienteil mitteilen? Perfekt wäre auch die Bemaßung der...
  2. Keine Verbindung zu Stag-300 mit AcGasSynchro

Keine Verbindung zu Stag-300 mit AcGasSynchro: Hallo, ich brauche eure Hilfe für ein leidiges Problem mit der Stag-300, das hier auch schon öfter diskutiert wurde. Ich habe alle Threads und...
  3. Neuer Verdampfer für STAG 300 Anlage

Neuer Verdampfer für STAG 300 Anlage: Guten Tag zusammen, Bei meiner Stag 300 Gasanlage verliert der Verdampfer Wasser. Verbaut ist ein AC Verdampfer der Firma autogaz mit der...
  4. Steuergerät AC STAG300-4 def. tauschen gegen 300-6?

Steuergerät AC STAG300-4 def. tauschen gegen 300-6?: Moin, Nach einiger Suche hab ich das Steuergerät meiner AC SATG300-4Anlage als defekt diagnostiziert (Volvo 940). Wenn er kalt ist, springt er mit...
  5. STAG 300 in BMW E36 - Ideen für Komponentenbefestigung

STAG 300 in BMW E36 - Ideen für Komponentenbefestigung: Hallo, ich baue gerade eine STAG 300-4 in meinem BMW E36 318IS ein und suche nach Inspiration, wo ich Zavoli-Verdampfer, MAPP etc. anbringen...