Spricht Jemand Englisch? Probleme mit Stag 4 Eco

Diskutiere Spricht Jemand Englisch? Probleme mit Stag 4 Eco im Gas Cafe Forum im Bereich LPG Autogas; Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, deswegen schreibe ich auf Englisch, aber sie können antworten auf Deutsch. I have Stag 4 Eco controller with Hana...

1. SoWhat

SoWhat AutogasTestSchreiber

Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, deswegen schreibe ich auf Englisch, aber sie können antworten auf Deutsch.

I have Stag 4 Eco controller with Hana Gold injectors.
    I have been driving with this system for arround 30000km without any problems.
    Few days ago I decided to replace small filter in the reducer and in the mean time update the software of Stag controller.

After that following problem occured:
    I start the engine, it runs on Benzin, then it reaches 40 degrees and switches to Gas.
    Then I drive for approx. 1 minute and it switches back to Benzin and LED in panel starts to blink (no beeping).
    After 15km it switches back to Gas.

I didn't find any errors after connecting PC. Gas pressure is okay, temperature is normal, miltiplyer map is also fine.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?
    Theoretically it might be that I had this problem already before, just that the LED was not blinking with old software.

2. Anzeige

3. #2 mawi2012, 24.03.2016
    mawi2012

mawi2012 Meister der Beiträge

Perhaps the temperature falling after Changing to LPG? You can have a look in Software.

4. SoWhat

It is very unlikely, because 40 degrees is very low temperature and indicator in the pannel shows coolant temp. at 90 degrees.
    But thanks for the idea, I will take a look tomorrow again!

5. #4 Jve.dragon, 25.03.2016
    Jve.dragon

Jve.dragon FragenBeantworter

The LED shows current operating status:  off – the engine runs on petrol  slow blinking (once per second) - awaiting engine temperature reading  normal blinking (twice per second) – the controller is in the automode (waiting for required rpm before switching to LPG)  fast blinking (4 times per second) – controller error (no LPG in the tank)  on – the engine runs on LPG

6. Rohwi

Rohwi FragenBeantworter

Hello...
    I think you should do a ride with the computer monitoring the lpgsystem. Then you will see in the computer what parameter is wrong during the ride.
    mfG Rohwi

7. Anzeige

8. #6 SoWhat, 25.03.2016
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.03.2016
    SoWhat

I made a video, maybe you will spot that something is wrong.

I started filming after reducer reached 40 degrees and it switched to gas, at 1:17 it switches back to Benzin. As you can see, LED is blinking pretty fast, so it must be an error, but I dont see anything wrong. At 4:00 it switches back to gas.

The voltage error you see there is because of my old battery, it is not related to this problem.

Happy Easter and thanks!

[video=youtube;OD09YLVItgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD09YLVItgc[/video]

PS. You need to watch video on Youtube, to get it on Full Screen

9. Rohwi

Rohwi FragenBeantworter

Hello...
    The computer said that it is a voltage error. I would change the Battery at first. I think the problem is solved with changig the battery.
    mfG Rohwi

cool , LPG in a bike is not possible in germany because you cant by the necessary paperwork to make it legal.
    I build a Turbodieselengine powered sidecarbike with roadpermission in 2007 .

Thema:

Spricht Jemand Englisch? Probleme mit Stag 4 Eco

Die Seite wird geladen...

Spricht Jemand Englisch? Probleme mit Stag 4 Eco - Ähnliche Themen

1. Wenn man von Gasdüsen spricht....

Wenn man von Gasdüsen spricht....: Moin, Moin, ich hab mal ne kleine Verständnissfrage. Bei mir sind laut Diagnosegerät die Gasdüsen zu klein. .... jetzt ne blöde Frage: wo genau...
  2. was spricht gegen Landi Renzo bei Seat Leon 1,4 MPI

was spricht gegen Landi Renzo bei Seat Leon 1,4 MPI: Hi Leute, ich möchte meinen Leon eine Landi Renzo gönnen. Der Löwe ist neu (so wie ich auch im Forum) Wann ? das heißt mit wieviel KM ist es...
  3. Filterwechsel selbst machen - was spricht dagegen?

Filterwechsel selbst machen - was spricht dagegen?: Guten Tag (bzw Nacht...), bei mir steht ein Filterwechsel an, allerdings weiß ich nicht ob ich in absehbare Zeit zu meinem Umrüster komme......
  4. Weiß jemand, ob man irgendwie den Klaus Scheerer noch kontaktieren kann?

Weiß jemand, ob man irgendwie den Klaus Scheerer noch kontaktieren kann?: Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner alten Landi Renzo IGS und finde niemanden, der mir helfen kann oder will. Ich habe alles mir mögliche...
  5. Kennt jemand dieses Steuergerät hier?

Kennt jemand dieses Steuergerät hier?: Hallo aus Luxemburg Diese Gasanlage ist in einem 1500 DODGE RAM eingebaut. Ab und zu schaltet geht das Auto im Gasbetrieb einfach aus. Der Fehler...