Prins VSI und Volvo 960

Diskutiere Prins VSI und Volvo 960 im Prins Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hallo, I hope that you'll forgive me for writing in English. My German is not the best, but I should be able to understand answers in German....

1. #1 Pschemek, 26.12.2017
    Pschemek

Pschemek AutogasTestSchreiber

Hallo,

I hope that you'll forgive me for writing in English. My German is not the best, but I should be able to understand answers in German.

I'm trying to run Prins VSI in Volvo 960 (3.0).
    It's not a full sequential injection, there are only 2 cables going from ECU to injectors (cylinders 1,2,4 and 3,5,6).

The engine stalls immediately after switching to LPG. No errors in Prins ECU, Volvo ECU shows injectors error (both banks).

I'm using the new type Prins injector simulator, swapped it with a one from a running car and no change.
    I was told that it might not be possible to get it working with the new type simulator, but it may work with the old type.
    Is it true? What's the difference?

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Prins VSI und Volvo 960. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Pschemek, 26.12.2017
    Pschemek

Oh, I connected one signal from Volvo ECU into 3 simulator inputs (36, 38, 39), the second one in the remaining 3. I did the same with the outputs to petrol injectors.

The engine runs perfectly well on petrol. Prins ECU reads injector times, rpms and lambda signal.

4. Rohwi

Rohwi FragenBeantworter

Hello...
    The Volvo has 2 Banks. The ECU controls during the injectiont each bank (first is injector 1,2,and 4 , second is 3,5 and 6)
    In time of injection the current between the 2 banks must be identcal and at least 1Ampere.
    You must install at each inection-bank one resistor of 10 ohms and 11watts from plus to the ECU , witch is not switched off by the Gassystem.
    The switch over to Gas must be done without time shifting. (all Petrol-injectors get shifted in the same Time).
    This will work.

Good luck
    Rohwi

5. #4 Pschemek, 03.02.2018
    Pschemek

Hi Rohwi,
    Thank you for your answer.
    I tried both:
    - old type injector emulator
    - 10ohm resistors (mine were 15W). 2 resistors, one for each injector bank.
    On both the result is the same. The engine runs on LPG on idle. However, at ~1500rpm engine stalls and injector errors appear.
    Injector times are slightly longer on LPG (on RC set to 110% it's ~4ms on petrol vs. ~4.5ms on LPG). However, when I increase RC the engine stalls.
    I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

6. Anzeige

Thema:

Prins VSI und Volvo 960

Die Seite wird geladen...

Prins VSI und Volvo 960 - Ähnliche Themen

1. Prins Gasanlage / Zylinderkopf defekt nach 75.000 km / Volvo V40

Prins Gasanlage / Zylinderkopf defekt nach 75.000 km / Volvo V40: Hallo zusammen, vor vier Jahren im März 2019 wollte ich mir eine Prins Gasanlage in meinen Volvo V40, (Baujahr 2015 Hubraum 1969) einbauen lassen....
  2. Prins VSI 1 Volvo V70 Probleme Bergab

Prins VSI 1 Volvo V70 Probleme Bergab: Hallo Leute, ich habe hier einen Volvo V70 Bj.97 mit einer Prins VSI 1 Anlage. Diese läuft soweit auch einwandfrei und hat eine frische Tüv...
  3. Volvo Prins Anlage schaltet immer wieder auf Benzin

Volvo Prins Anlage schaltet immer wieder auf Benzin: Hallo Community, ich bin sehr neu im Forum, habe aber immer schon fleißig mitgelesen und zu jeder meiner Fragen gab es auch immer eine sehr...
  4. Volvo 940 mit Prins V1 geht im Leerlauf aus nach....

Volvo 940 mit Prins V1 geht im Leerlauf aus nach....: Tag zusammen, ein merkwürdiges Phänomen ist aufgetreten. Ich war in der NichtLPG - Werkstatt und wollte beheben lassen, daß mein Volvo auf...
  5. 04 Volvo V70 R - PRINS VSI 2 - Benzidruck

04 Volvo V70 R - PRINS VSI 2 - Benzidruck: Hallo, Entschuldige bitte im Voraus, aber mein Muttersprache ist nicht Deutsch. Ich bin neu in diesem Forum und lebt in Irland. Ich habe...