Golf 6 1.6 mpi lpg - Installation Landi Renzo evo obd

Diskutiere Golf 6 1.6 mpi lpg - Installation Landi Renzo evo obd im LPG VW Autogas Forum im Bereich Autogas Umrüstung; Hello, first of all I would like to apologize for the probably intuitive German, but everything goes via google translate. I found this forum via...

1. Ctedd

Ctedd AutogasTestSchreiber

Hello, first of all I would like to apologize for the probably intuitive German, but everything goes via google translate. I found this forum via Google where people know quite a bit about LPG and cars - golf in particular. I have a Golf 6 1.6mpi 2009 without LPG and I want to add a Landi Renzo LPG system. Where I read the model of LR would be evo obd but I found something related to omega? My curiosity that I couldn't find is related to obd linking to CECM and Ross Harvey vcds enabling. Can I activate this system via vcds? Which components do I need? Which activations should I find? Which Landi Renzo model should I be looking for, to install it in the car? Is evo obd good? Has this ever been discussed in the forum? If so, can someone leave me a link here? Thank you and I look forward to your help!

2. Anzeige

Thema:

Golf 6 1.6 mpi lpg - Installation Landi Renzo evo obd

Die Seite wird geladen...

Golf 6 1.6 mpi lpg - Installation Landi Renzo evo obd - Ähnliche Themen

1. 2007er Golf GTI mit Prins VSI2 ruckelt

2007er Golf GTI mit Prins VSI2 ruckelt: Servus beinand. Ich habe seit einem Jahr einen GTI mit LPG Anlage. Bisher lief er auch tadellos. Seit einiger Zeit hat er das Problem, dass er bei...
  2. Golf 7 umgerüstet auf LPG und jetzt ruckelt er

Golf 7 umgerüstet auf LPG und jetzt ruckelt er: Hallo zusammen, mal vorab, bin neu hier und hoffe hier Antworten zu finden. Wir haben unseren Golf vor ca. 8 Wochen umgerüstet auf LPG. Alles...
  3. Golf 6 2009

Golf 6 2009: Good morning, I have a golf 6 bifuel with landi system I have the cable landi PTFtdi8, I wanted to connect to the control unit to make the...
  4. Omegas plus golf6

Omegas plus golf6: Good morning, I have a golf 6 bifuel with landi system I have the PTFtdi8 interface cable, I wanted to connect to the control unit to make the...
  5. Golf 6

Golf 6: Good morning, I have a golf 6 bifuel with landi system I have the cable landi PTFtdi8, I wanted to connect to the control unit to make the...