Diego G3-Injection-Fehler

Diskutiere Diego G3-Injection-Fehler im KME Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hello again, i hope i not bother you. So the mass flow sensor and air filter are news. As you said i set offset ~1.8-1-9ms, and now the problem is...

1. #61 peliukas, 14.02.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14.02.2013
    peliukas

peliukas AutoGasDazugehöriger

Hello again, i hope i not bother you. So the mass flow sensor and air filter are news. As you said i set offset ~1.8-1-9ms, and now the problem is that when engine working on petrol, then petrol MS is about ~3.20-3.30ms. And when engine working on gas then petrol MS is about ~3.60-3.80ms, with this settings. If i set offset 2.5ms then when engine works on petrol and on gas, then Petrol MS looks good, about the same time. I hope you understand the problem which i try to explain you. :) there is my moddeling photo now. And there i have one more question, on this screen "petrol injection time on petrol" is 3.50ms, but when engine works idle in "Readings" petrol time working is about ~3.20-3.30 (when engine is hot). Maybe there is problem?

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Yes, I can understand your problem. First of all: Your question shows that you understood how to setup the offset absolut correctly.
    I agree with you that it would be the right way to increase the offset to 2.5ms. But wait a minute, before you do that.
    2.5ms is too high (usually 1.5-1.9ms) and there must be a reason why you might need 2.5ms. Maybe the injectors are cold, or maybe the there is too much paraffin inside which makes the injector slow.
    As long as we don't know the root cause you should keep the typical value and keep in mind, that there is something which needs your attention later.

You can drive now your gas map and provide a screen shot. In this screen shot we can also see, if offset is ok or not.

No, this is ok, when the engine and lamda sensor and catalyzer is hot the petrol time goes back a little bit. But it is important that you do your setup in this condition! Not when engine and other related parts are cold.

As long as as the mixture is very rich even under petrol your car has a problem which is not related to the gas controller. I think this is your initial problem, right? You can check if the exhaust is leak proof and if your petrol injectors dont have a leakage.
    I'm afraid this problem can not be solved here in a forum. Not sure.

4. #63 peliukas, 23.02.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.02.2013
    peliukas

peliukas AutoGasDazugehöriger

Hallo.

So today i was again in Mercedes service, and i heard some bad news. Diagnostic shows: Self-adaptation:mixtuer is to rich at idle speed (on petrol). As C3H8 said that there is a problem which is not related to the gas controller and thats true :) Today they didn't known why mixture at petrol is rich only said that there maybe can be: Intake air leak, fuel injectors, diaphragm pressure regulator, wear engine. So as i understand i can't right adjust my mixture at GAS, when mixture at PETROL is bad ? First i need to fix problems at petrol yes ? There i add latest screenshots of my Diego system, as i understand that my system run's to lean, and what about offset? Maybe you see and know what changes i need to do at mult or offset ? thank you for your answer

[​IMG]
    загрузить картинку

[​IMG]
    бесплатный хостинг картинок

[​IMG]
    хостинг фото

5. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

I think yes, you have to fix your engine problems under petrol first. There is no easy way to setup your gas controller correctly without a known good petrol configuration.
    About the forecast what could happen to your car: I don't see any influence of your problem with Intake air leak, wear engine.
    Take a look at both other problems first.

Yes, your system is currently running too lean and offset looks good. You can slightly increase mult --> new value 12, clear the gas map (not petrol) and drive one day. But all your settings have to change again after repair of your petrol issue.
    Because what we do here is comparing petrol and gas settings, and if petrol is wrong also gas ist wrong.

6. #65 melnits, 01.02.2014
    melnits

melnits AutoGasInteressent

Hello, my German and English is weak but hopefully you'll understand.
    There anyone who would care to help. Car is a 2002 Audi A6 3.0 petrol 162kW. I uploaded some pictures of the setting. At first it was a mixture of rich, then I changed -10 Mult. -8, And -9 was more or less the same as that of -10.
    The gas injectors to be cleaned 3-4 times (in the program), and then the gas injectors tested 3-4 times. At the end of the test letter appeared in the window below, injectors need to be replaced. What happens if I do not change them? I copied corrections and save. These corrections% is seen in the picture.
    Hopefully someone can help, and review the settings that either is correct!
    Thanks a lot!

conf basic.png

readings.png

modeling.png

maps.png

7. #66 melnits, 01.02.2014
    melnits

Do not know how to help?:)

8. #67 sunnyfox, 05.03.2014
    sunnyfox

sunnyfox AutoGasInteressent

Hi,

I have the same car. My setup is: nozzel size 2.6 mm, pressure 1,20 bar, offset 2,1 ms and Mult +6%. I have not enabled microinjection type-engine - why did you do that for ? In addition I have wired the rpm-cable - I found out this makes driving smoother.

regards sunnyfox

9. #68 melnits, 05.03.2014
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.03.2014
    melnits

Hello!
    Who gave you this setup? I do not know if my setup is correct. Perhaps to be 2.6 mm, I do not know. I put the program suggested. Now I put the new Hana red injectors. Pressure is 1.0-1,05 bar. Offset is 1.4ms and mult is -8%.
    Microinjection-type engine was enabled. I do not know how true is. You know you firmly say what is right? How big is the LPG consumption the town and highway? Automatic or manual transmission car? How rpm wire to connect to?
    Big thanks from responding! :)

10. #69 sunnyfox, 05.03.2014
    sunnyfox

sunnyfox AutoGasInteressent

Hi,

I did it myself and the car works fine. I determined the offset with engine in idle no load running. The injection times where 3.40 ms on fuel and 5.50 ms on gas so the offset is 2.1 ms. Then I determined the map driving on fuel and gas like the KME manual says. Rpm cable can be connected to the upper Hall-sensors middle wire of the engine (there are 2 hall sensors on each bank of the engine at the back). My car is a Audi A6 3.0 quattro automatic. Fuel consuption on petrol is about 11-12 liters on the highway and on gaz roughly 13-14 liters, which is normal according to Audi.

Did you check the petrol enrichment trim values with VAG-COM software on the engine controler ?

I believe nozzle size 2.6 or 2.5 mm makes no big diffrence.

sunnyfox

11. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi, your car is not using micro injections like a MAzda is doing it.. But you can keep this setting enabled, it doesn't matter. You can also disable this function because your petrol ECU is not using it. I think you changed your injectors? If you have new HANA now you better remove the old corrections values which were based on your old injectors. What else is your problem?

12. #71 melnits, 05.03.2014
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.03.2014
    melnits

My injection time is around 3.20-3.40ms to petrol and switch to gas must be to same petrol time. Difference may be 0,1-0,2ms.
    Gas time = petrol time * MULT + Offset. (+ here not important extra correction for gas pressure and temperature)
    If MULT is 7% then take 1.07 in this formula.
    It is also written in this forum thread on how to configure. You offset maby little to big. Me with different settings has never been more than 1.5 ms.
    My last fuel consuption is gaz is about 14-15 liters. I drove 202km 30l gas. 130km by road and 72km of the town. Road speed of 90-100km / h.
    Yes i check VAG-COM Group 32 Fuel trim values. Idling was last Bank1 bank2 1.8 and 1.4% as petrol or gas. Meanwhile, the 3% and 5%. Allowed -10% - +10%.
    Where is the RPM wire is to be hal-sensors connect?
    Hopefully you can understand my bad English. :)

Erki

13. #72 melnits, 05.03.2014
    melnits

Thanks for responding to me!
    Old corrections removed immediately at the beginning.
    What is a normal / good pressure Hana red injectors? Tomorrow I upload new images to map and Other Conf.
    Big Thanks! :)

14. #73 melnits, 06.03.2014
    melnits

Hello, i post my new conf.

conf basic.png conf switching.png conf advanced.png calibration modeling.png calibration map.png readings.png test.png 32.png calibration correct..png calibration corrections.png
    Are its all OK or no? :)

15. #74 melnits, 06.03.2014
    melnits

I post some pic. gaz injectors, pressure sensor and reducer instalation.

WP_000278.jpg WP_000280.jpg WP_000281.jpg WP_000277.jpg WP_000279.jpg

16. #75 melnits, 08.03.2014
    melnits

Anyone?:confused:

17. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

For me everything looks normal. 0.8bar is ok. what is your problem?

18. #77 Jve.dragon, 15.03.2014
    Jve.dragon

Jve.dragon FragenBeantworter

hello

in your configuration your choice Magic Jet, but you have Hana???????

19. #78 melnits, 16.03.2014
    melnits

Hello!
    Yes i have Hana. Magic2_G3 3.0.8.0 software not support Hana injectors. Diego G3 software yes support hana injectors but i have a magic G3 ECU. But Magic jet and hana red injectors specification is almost same. Maybe can use Diego G3 software and choose hana injectors? Software looks same. It is possible?My problem is 5000-6000 rpm switch to petrol. I don't know maybe pressure is too low. Is my pressure sensor installation is fine?
    Big Thanks!:)

20. Anzeige

21. #79 Jve.dragon, 17.03.2014
    Jve.dragon

Diego 3.0.8.0 should work

22. #80 Jve.dragon, 17.03.2014
    Jve.dragon

With your problem. Advanced view on and look under configuration wizard (F3) and switching to petrol. There you must adjust

Thema: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. support@hana-injectors.com

2. gasinjector@mail.ru

3. info@hana-injectors.com

4. diego g3,
  5. diego g3 faults,
  6. kme diego g3 calibration,
  7. icom jtg software,
  8. lpg auto calibration bmw,
  9. lpg kme hana mercedes,
  10. diego g3.0,
  11. nu vot,
  12. icom jtg ecu,
  13. kme injektoren test,
  14. kme diego programm deutsch,
  15. lpg magic injectors problems,
  16. lpg calibration offset,
  17. kme map sensor ps-cct4-t,
  18. diego g3 forum,
  19. kme nevo injector nozzle size,
  20. ICOM JTG green injector,
  21. g3 injection,
  22. kme diego g3 map points,
  23. Software Diego G3,
  24. kme injektor test,
  25. diego g3 lpg sensory
Die Seite wird geladen...

Diego G3-Injection-Fehler - Ähnliche Themen

1. KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?

KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?: Hallo Ihr, der Volvo 850 meines Sohnes hat eine KME Diego G3 eingebaut und es wird Zeit für eine komplette Wartung, denn er ruckelt. Nach einem...
  2. Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.

Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.: Moin, ich möchte bei meiern LPG Anlage die Filter tauschen. Wie schließe ich die Gaszufuhr vom Tank hin zum Filter ? Am Tank selber sehe ich...
  3. Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an

Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an: Hallo, habe einen volvo mit b230FT gekauft. Wenn er kalt ist springt er auf Benzin normal an. Wenn er warm ist springt er auf Benzin nicht an....
  4. Diego G3 Gemischanpassung

Diego G3 Gemischanpassung: Hi zusammen, folgendes Problem, auf der Autobahn läuft meine Diego G3 im M272 V6 Sauger meistens ca eine Stunde lang normal, plötzlich geht die...
  5. Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308

Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308: Hallo zusammen, ich fahre seit mehreren Jahren LPG und habe mir eine Diego G3 in einen 99er Jaguar XJ8 mit Achtzylindermotor eingebaut. Ich habe...