Diego G3-Injection-Fehler

Diskutiere Diego G3-Injection-Fehler im KME Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hello ! :) happy holydays ! Sorry again for my bad english and german languages. i will try to explain the situation best as i can. so my brother...

1. #41 peliukas, 07.01.2013
    peliukas

peliukas AutoGasDazugehöriger

Hello ! :) happy holydays ! Sorry again for my bad english and german languages. i will try to explain the situation best as i can. so my brother have a mercedes s320 (W140) 1997m. he bought Hana injectors, and installed them. After he installed those injectors he deleted GAS map, reduced GAS presure from 1.40 to 1.13, and he can't reduce presure more because it's the lovest presure on this reducer ( reducer i think tomasetto achile ). And when he bought those hana's injectors in instruction were writed that they working in 1.00Bar Gas presure. What problems can exist at this point? here i add some photos, is there everything ok? Car engine has 170KW. Thank you for your answers ! :)

[​IMG]
    бесплатный хостинг картинок

[​IMG]
    бесплатный хостинг картинок

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

[​IMG]
    загрузить картинку

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi, first of all: Your English is not bad, we can understand you very good!
    You gas pressure with 1.16 bar is fine for the beginning. When driving the pressure will drop a little bit, then you get closer to 1 bar even more.
    This reference pressure is really only a reference. Don't worry about that.
    But if the pressure was setup correctly for your engine we can not see, because your pictures doesn't show any gas points so far.
    After installing new injectors and changing the gas pressure you have to setup the KME from the beginning. I think this step was not done.
    In the 3rd picture the engine is running in idle, here I can see that the engine is running too rich.
    Run your car with gas a few kilometers and show 2nd and 3rd sreenshot again.

4. #43 peliukas, 07.01.2013
    peliukas

Thank you for your fast answer ! :) "After installing new injectors and changing the gas pressure you have to setup the KME from the beginning." Sorry for my dumb question, but how i can do that? i mean how setup Kme from the beginning? i need to delete all parameters? Can You tell a little bit more about that, what we need to do :)

5. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi, you have to do 2 basic things:
    1) setup offset
    2) setup MULT

How to do that?
    1) Let the car warm up and running with gasoline at idle. then read the petrol time (2nd value from left). Switch to gas then and read the patrol time again. With changing the offset your goal is that petrol time doesnt change when you switch from gas to petrol and back. a change of 0.1ms is ok, but no more then 0.2ms

2) run a gas map: drive the car with gas with 1700-2700 rpm. you need different engine loads in this rpm range. during this drive cycle the KME collects gas pints automatically. Then compare these gas (green) points with petrol points (red) using the screen 3 (Map).
    If green points are laying over red points engine is running lean and you have to increase the number of MULT. Do the opposite if green points are lower than red points (engine is too rich).
    If green points and red points on the same line you should check again offset and correct if necessary.
    If MULT is lower than -10 your gas pressure is too high and needs to reduce further. After that do 1) and 2) again.
    If MULT is bigger than 15 your gas pressure is too low. Correct it and do 1) and 2) again.

First you should correct the "working pressure" field, there you still have 1.2bar, type 1.1 to it.

You can also press the autocalibration and let you gide through all necessary steps but I recommand the manual way.

6. #45 peliukas, 08.01.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 08.01.2013
    peliukas

hallo. :) thank you for your detailed answer. today i try'ed to setup offset to my mercedes c200 100kw.

[​IMG]
    загрузить картинку

and now when engine working on petrol or gas, petrol injectors time looks good, it's about ~0.1ms change. and i have a question: is there not too much to set offset 2.5ms ? i mean maybe there is a problem somewhere in presure or other settings?

7. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Yes, 2.5ms offset is an indication that MULT is wrong (too low). To say more you should upload a picture of your gas map.
    The setup of MULT and offset needs to be done alternating. After one value is ok you do the other value, then the first again. Do it 2 times and you are done.
    If the gas pressure is in range you can see on MULT value after the complete setup was done like I already wrote.

If you can not reach a good value for MULT (-10..+15) and you should have to change the gas pressure more than you can (0.8-1.3 bar) then you must change the nozzles of your injectors or clean the injectors or correct the swing of your injector piston (Magic Jet, Valtek) or you are using wrong injector for this engine (HANA).

8. #47 peliukas, 08.01.2013
    peliukas

"or you are using wrong injector for this engine (HANA)." You mean wrong Hana injectors type? or that hana's injectors are not working with my engine? Cuz i have idea to buy those injectors. now i'm using valtek's, they cleaned about month ago. i understand about mult and offset, the problem is that now my GAS map is almost empty, i need to collect it and then i can finish :)

9. #48 C3H8, 08.01.2013
    C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

You can use HANA for your engine and for your brothers engine, no problem. But there are different types of HANA.

I wrote "If you can not reach a good value for MULT (-10..+15)" and your gas pressure is out of range 0.8-1.3 bar then your HANA type might be wrong. But don't worry, do the first step as first: Find correct values for offset and mult, then decide if the gas pressure needs correction (and if so don't forget to setup offset and mult again).
    Why is your gas map always empty? KME collects gas map when ever you drive in selected RPM range. And if the KME deletes gas map it asks you first. Simple say "no, don't delete my gas points" when KME ask for it.

10. #49 peliukas, 08.01.2013
    peliukas

With my mistake today i deleted gas map :/ but i taked a picture before it delete. like you said kme asked me and i make mistake and say "yes". Today GAS map picture:

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

of course now its empty, but i will collect it in a few days. green points there are over red. :)

11. #50 C3H8, 09.01.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 09.01.2013
    C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Ok, if green points are higher than red points you are running too lean, now increase MULT a little, maybe add 5 to old value and drive again a new gas map. During these steps it's ok to delete old gas map.
    Your petrol map is also not good, drive some km with petrol in selected rpm range when engine is warm. Do some acceleration when collectin map points with gas and with petrol but don't leave the RPM range.

12. #51 peliukas, 05.02.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.02.2013
    peliukas

Hallo again friends :) so the weather now is not so bad that it was in january and i can again drive with car. last week my car successful passed TÜV. But there is one problem, in Gasoline CO is 0.6, and CH ~150ppm, but in GAS CO is 0,7 and CH is ~400ppm, with my knowledge this problem is because GAS mixture is high? oxygen sensor in Diego software is always high, doesnt matter if engine is warm or cold. maybe i need to turn off oxygen sensor in diego? But when i turned it off - nothing changes. I cleaned and calibrated my Valteks (0,45mm), oxygen sensor also changed to new. Where can be the problem? Cuz i see that gas consumption is also high, about ~14-15liter.

Today i screened some pictures, maybe someone can see there a problem? The offset now is like C3H8 said
    in gasoline and gas looks same.

[​IMG]
    хостинг фото

[​IMG]
    хостинг фотографий

[​IMG]
    хостинг изображений

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

Thank you for your answers, I appreciate that

13. W8LPG

W8LPG AutoGasDazugehöriger

Hi,

set the Offset down 1.5 - 1.8.

MFG

14. #53 peliukas, 05.02.2013
    peliukas

Hi, can You explain why? Cuz now on gas and petrol time looks same.

15. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi, I agree with W8LPG. With 2.5ms the offset is much too high. A typical value is 1.5.
    Try this number and wait longer (2-5 minutes) when you switch from gas to gasoline and back. Then check the values.
    But first let the engine run in idle for 10 minutes and note the gasoline time (I think it is ~3-4ms with you car?).
    Engine must have it's final temperature when you do this.
    If your result is bigger than 2ms there is still something wrong. Maybe the oxygen sensor but you already changed it?
    In this case keep 1.8ms as offset.

Or maybe there is a misunderstanding?
    You must keep the petrol time staying the same, no matter if engine runs under gasoline or gas.
    If you increase the offset the petrol time will go lower if you are under gas.
    Your lamda regulation needs some time to correct the petrol time, that's why wait a little after you switched from one to the other.

16. #55 peliukas, 05.02.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.02.2013
    peliukas

Hi, yea oxygen sensor is new bosch. maybe there was misunderstood. :) okay tommorow i let engine warm to his final temperature and set offset 1.8ms. as i understood if i pull down offset later lamda sensor will not show that is mixture very rich ? (if other settings is ok)

by the way now petrol time staying the same in petrol and gas, but as i see the problem is that diference between gas ant petrol is more than 2ms

17. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi,
    yes, gas time and petrol time are different, this is normal.
    Gas time = petrol time * MULT + Offset. (+ here not important extra correction for gas pressure and temperature)
    If MULT is 7% then take 1.07 in this formula.

Yes, if you take back offset then mixture is getting lean when engine runs in idle. But offset is not responsable for the setting when engine is doing it's job (driving).

I think first you should check if your lamda system is working correctly.
    When engine runs idle you should see that petrol time is going down if you increase offset and vice versa.
    So adding 1ms to offset should reduce petrol time by ~1ms.
    Check out how long it takes if you see the reaktion on petrol time after changing offset.
    Does this car have OBD or can you test for any engine issues somehow?

18. #57 peliukas, 10.02.2013
    peliukas

Hi,
    My car does not have OBD :/ yesterday i was in mercedes service, they checked my lamda, and lamda works fine (new bosch). when engine was warm, I reduced offset, now it is 1.7ms. now time between petrol and gas is ~2ms.

[​IMG]
    хостинг фотографий

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

After i reduced offset, i let engine to run in idle about 5 minutes, lamda sensor shows little bit leaner mixture, but it's still rich ( as it see in screen ). Now when engine works on petrol, petrol time is about ~3.30ms-3.40ms. But on GAS - petrol time is ~3.70ms.

19. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi, what shows the lambda sensor if the engine runs in idle wit petrol. Also too rich?

Difference between gas time and petrol time (your car 2ms) is not important and 2ms is ar typical number and ok.
    I see your gas prssure is 1.05bar in idle, this is ok, but you must change "working pressure" setting in the software to 1.0 bar then (~0.1bar less than idle gas pressure).
    Because of this setting your KME enrich the mixture a little bit because it thinks your gas pressure dropped a little bit.
    Correct this and drive on gas a new gas map and show us the result. Make sure you have >50 red points for petrol and green points for gas.

20. Anzeige

21. #59 peliukas, 10.02.2013
    peliukas

Yes, with petrol in idle engine work - mixture also rich. Okay i will change working pressure to 1.0, and a few days later i will post screens here. Thank you for your help :)

22. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

If you have same problem (high fuel consumption) running with petrol you should think about other components mass flow sensor or air filter or what ever your car supports.

Thema: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. support@hana-injectors.com

2. gasinjector@mail.ru

3. info@hana-injectors.com

4. diego g3,
  5. diego g3 faults,
  6. kme diego g3 calibration,
  7. icom jtg software,
  8. lpg auto calibration bmw,
  9. lpg kme hana mercedes,
  10. diego g3.0,
  11. nu vot,
  12. icom jtg ecu,
  13. kme injektoren test,
  14. kme diego programm deutsch,
  15. lpg magic injectors problems,
  16. lpg calibration offset,
  17. kme map sensor ps-cct4-t,
  18. diego g3 forum,
  19. kme nevo injector nozzle size,
  20. ICOM JTG green injector,
  21. g3 injection,
  22. kme diego g3 map points,
  23. Software Diego G3,
  24. kme injektor test,
  25. diego g3 lpg sensory
Die Seite wird geladen...

Diego G3-Injection-Fehler - Ähnliche Themen

1. KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?

KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?: Hallo Ihr, der Volvo 850 meines Sohnes hat eine KME Diego G3 eingebaut und es wird Zeit für eine komplette Wartung, denn er ruckelt. Nach einem...
  2. Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.

Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.: Moin, ich möchte bei meiern LPG Anlage die Filter tauschen. Wie schließe ich die Gaszufuhr vom Tank hin zum Filter ? Am Tank selber sehe ich...
  3. Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an

Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an: Hallo, habe einen volvo mit b230FT gekauft. Wenn er kalt ist springt er auf Benzin normal an. Wenn er warm ist springt er auf Benzin nicht an....
  4. Diego G3 Gemischanpassung

Diego G3 Gemischanpassung: Hi zusammen, folgendes Problem, auf der Autobahn läuft meine Diego G3 im M272 V6 Sauger meistens ca eine Stunde lang normal, plötzlich geht die...
  5. Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308

Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308: Hallo zusammen, ich fahre seit mehreren Jahren LPG und habe mir eine Diego G3 in einen 99er Jaguar XJ8 mit Achtzylindermotor eingebaut. Ich habe...