Diego G3-Injection-Fehler

Diskutiere Diego G3-Injection-Fehler im KME Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hi, you cleaned your injectors - very good, but how about mechanical calibration? This is also very important because your injectors were very...

1. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Hi,
    you cleaned your injectors - very good, but how about mechanical calibration? This is also very important because your injectors were very different to each other.
    After calibration your gas systems needs new adjustment, thats why it makes sense to do it first.
    If you don't have any equipment for calibration - you can do it also using the injector test of KME software. It takes longer and is not as precise as using calibration tool, but better then doing nothing.

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #22 peliukas, 18.11.2012
    peliukas

peliukas AutoGasDazugehöriger

Hallo :)
    i didn't have equiptment for mechanical calibration, so i didn't calibrate it :/ after i cleaned injectors I started the injector test in KME software like you said, and the test results were perfect, mistake of all 4 injectors was about ~0.2

4. #23 RitterChopin, 18.11.2012
    RitterChopin

RitterChopin AutoGasMitwisser

5. #24 peliukas, 18.11.2012
    peliukas

6. #25 peliukas, 18.11.2012
    peliukas

One more question, the red line in F9 i should delete too? After i set deffault setings, that line a litle bit changed position.

7. #26 RitterChopin, 18.11.2012
    RitterChopin

you should remove tick in checkbox 'Naudoti modeli laisvoje eigoje'

Tis is not required for your engine

8. #27 peliukas, 18.11.2012
    peliukas

Okay, and the red line in F9 for now is okay?

9. #28 RitterChopin, 18.11.2012
    RitterChopin

so far everything is ok. We´ll see required action later on when you have collected the LPG and fuel dots.

After calibration it´s may required to delete gasmap again and collect new LPG dots. fuel dots should be ok as you change nothing on fuel-side.

10. #29 peliukas, 19.11.2012
    peliukas

Okay, on friday or monday i hope that valteks will be calibrated mechanicaly. :) today i removed tick in chechkbox "naudoti modeli laisvoje eigoje" like You said. :) and taked a map picture, i drived with fuel only about ~20km

[​IMG]
    залить картинку

11. #30 RitterChopin, 19.11.2012
    RitterChopin

it´s not only a question of driving many kilometres.

The secret is to drive in different sections of map to collect a wide range. When you drive 20 kilometres with fuelinjection of 7 ms and RPM 2200 => this is one dot

So you need to use a wide range of different loads and RPM. Most effective is by using laptop to see where you are currently. And hold load/RPM combination for minimum 1 second to get the dot.

12. #31 peliukas, 19.11.2012
    peliukas

Okay, now i understand, that i need to drive in wide range of speed, rpm, and gear. Thank you, a few days later i will post a new map picture.

13. C3H8

C3H8 AutoGasKenner

Your selected rpm range is 2500. That means the KME collects map point in RPM range of 2250 - 2750. For getting map points no matter if gas or fuel you must be in this range.
    Different engine loads means you must drive in this rpm range using a different gear (hope it's not automatic).
    You can select a different rpm range if you are usually driving with lower or higher rpm. But at the end it's no so important and you must collect map points only in one range, not in all ranges.

14. #33 peliukas, 19.11.2012
    peliukas

Sorry this question will not connected to this topic, i don't want to create a new topic cuz maybe i offend that i speak in english language, not in german language. my brother have Mercedes S320 170kw (W140) and he want to change valtek injectors to HANA H2000 Type A Green ( is this a right choice, or need other hana injectors? ) and which choice is better to buy two blocks with 3 injectors, or buy hana entry into valtek ? i hope that i explained it right and understandable :) Danke for your answers !

15. #34 RitterChopin, 19.11.2012
    RitterChopin

HANA Type A Green with 1,00 Bar gaspressure wil support your brothers engine.
    Two blocks á 3 injectors would be my way.

16. #35 peliukas, 19.11.2012
    peliukas

Now his gasspressure is 1.38bar, so if he bought hana, pressure will need to pull down to 1,00 bar?

17. #36 RitterChopin, 19.11.2012
    RitterChopin

this is used as reference. the range fom HANA A green is 42HP with a reference pressure of 1 Bar. 6-cylinder x 42HP = 252HP

The engine have 170KW which are around 230HP. How it will loook in ream you will see later on.

18. #37 peliukas, 23.11.2012
    peliukas

Hello again :) so my brother today bought HANA Type A Green, tomorrow he will try install them. so he has a few questions:
    1. GAS pressure. now he's gas pressure 1.38, and when need to set it to 1.00, before injectors install, or after? or it doesn't matter?
    2. And how about autocalibration? Don't use it?
    3. Modulating (F9) The blue line set to 1,00 att all points, like on my configuration?
    Thank you for your answers.

19. #38 RitterChopin, 24.11.2012
    RitterChopin

1. set gas pressure before new adjustment of software settings (Mult and offset) to 1,00 Bar. What is required you will see later on
    2. In general there is no need for autocalibration. Never us it!
    3. Yes. That is the beginning. From there on you will see what adjustment of nozzle size, gas pressure, Mult and offset is required so that green points (LPG-map) are exactly over red dots (fuel map)

20. Anzeige

21. #39 peliukas, 27.11.2012
    peliukas

Good evening :cool: so until today i did not calibrated my walteks, i hope that this week they will be callibrated.

Sorry again for offtopic, my brother needs help. (we live not in same ****, so i can't explain him right what to do, plus i also did not know diego software so good) :) he changed his walteks into hana, and now he had a question, how delete his old diego settings? or it just enough to delete map ? I know that his diego system was autocalibrated in diego software.
    Thank you! :)

22. #40 RitterChopin, 28.11.2012
    RitterChopin

it will be enough to delete LPG-map (gas-map) and collect new dots. When no fuel-dots exist he need to collect them first. And never use autocalibration afterwards ;)

Thema: Diego G3-Injection-Fehler
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. support@hana-injectors.com

2. gasinjector@mail.ru

3. info@hana-injectors.com

4. diego g3,
  5. diego g3 faults,
  6. kme diego g3 calibration,
  7. icom jtg software,
  8. lpg auto calibration bmw,
  9. lpg kme hana mercedes,
  10. diego g3.0,
  11. nu vot,
  12. icom jtg ecu,
  13. kme injektoren test,
  14. kme diego programm deutsch,
  15. lpg magic injectors problems,
  16. lpg calibration offset,
  17. kme map sensor ps-cct4-t,
  18. diego g3 forum,
  19. kme nevo injector nozzle size,
  20. ICOM JTG green injector,
  21. g3 injection,
  22. kme diego g3 map points,
  23. Software Diego G3,
  24. kme injektor test,
  25. diego g3 lpg sensory
Die Seite wird geladen...

Diego G3-Injection-Fehler - Ähnliche Themen

1. KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?

KME Diego 3 braucht eine Wartung - Gasphasenfilter beliebig einsetzbar?: Hallo Ihr, der Volvo 850 meines Sohnes hat eine KME Diego G3 eingebaut und es wird Zeit für eine komplette Wartung, denn er ruckelt. Nach einem...
  2. Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.

Diego G3 - LPG Filter tauschen.: Moin, ich möchte bei meiern LPG Anlage die Filter tauschen. Wie schließe ich die Gaszufuhr vom Tank hin zum Filter ? Am Tank selber sehe ich...
  3. Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an

Diego 3 wenn warm, springt er nicht auf benzin an: Hallo, habe einen volvo mit b230FT gekauft. Wenn er kalt ist springt er auf Benzin normal an. Wenn er warm ist springt er auf Benzin nicht an....
  4. Diego G3 Gemischanpassung

Diego G3 Gemischanpassung: Hi zusammen, folgendes Problem, auf der Autobahn läuft meine Diego G3 im M272 V6 Sauger meistens ca eine Stunde lang normal, plötzlich geht die...
  5. Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308

Motorleistung begrenzt - KME Diego in Jaguar X308: Hallo zusammen, ich fahre seit mehreren Jahren LPG und habe mir eine Diego G3 in einen 99er Jaguar XJ8 mit Achtzylindermotor eingebaut. Ich habe...