could anybody check my LPG settings and give recommendation?

Diskutiere could anybody check my LPG settings and give recommendation? im KME Forum im Bereich Autogas Anlagen; Hi there, At first I am sorry I cannot speak german. I would like to ask if anybody could check my LPG settings and give me some recommendation....

1. karnas

karnas AutogasTestSchreiber

Hi there,

At first I am sorry I cannot speak german. I would like to ask if anybody could check my LPG settings and give me some recommendation. I have realy bad experience with lpg service station they don't know how to set it properly so I have started do it myself.

My car is Honda Accord Tourer 2,4 iVTEC, lpg system is Magic II, with Magic FX injectors. I did first setting 2 days ago and I can say that my car had never worked better. I always had a problem with bad Idle. Now everything is perfect, but I think that it could be done even better.

There I my screens from setting I would like to discuss:

sc1.jpg sc4.jpg sc2.jpg sc3.jpg

1) I think that Petrol map is not complete I will drive the new one during a weekend, I just wonder that model is quite "short" maximum of petrol time injection is less then 10 ms, how could be the model accurate for high RPM when injection time si longer?

2)There is wrong type of gas injector I have Magic FX - is it a problem?

3)The mult is 18 - quite higher then should be. Is it a problem? My theory is to little bit increase the pressure and do the new settings. Does it mean tune the pressure with screw on the reducer? And then determine new working pressure in calibration window which should be determined higher? And finally do the new road test for getting new gas map and new value of mult and offset?

4)Last thing I know I have a little bit higher nozzles I was told that this is only recommendation and shouldn't be a problem.

Many thanks in advance
    Honza

2. Anzeige

3. karnas

Well I allready have answer for question no 1. I was told that RPM are not so important. Most important is the load.
    Anyway I increase pressure of reducer to approx 1,05 working pressure is still 0,9. Than I made new better petrol map and new gas map. New model has the value of mult 19. Car is working realy good. I only need to know if the bigger value of mult could be a problem.

Thanks

4. Toddy

Toddy FragenBeantworter

Ich und Englisch................2 Welten treffen aufeinander;)

5. Ciwa

Ciwa AutoGasMeister

Hi,

in my point of view your settings are to lean under high load. I would suggest an unsegmented setting first.
    Disable the idle model and adjust the same idle petrol injection times under LPG & Petrol mode manualy.

Then start with a 0 multiplication to drive a map. Practical is also to drive the map in the RPM band with the highest torque.
    Now you will see where you are. A multiplication above 20% is not disrable.
    To get the multiplication lower, you can setup the presure up to 1,3 bar.

so long

Ciwa

6. karnas

Hi thanks for reply,

does it mean to uncheck use model for idle? Then delete GAS map, set mult to 0 and adjust idle with changing offset to get petrol injectors times same on petrol and lpg? Should I do it with no load idle? And then ride new gas map to adjust mult. So I shouldnt use model for idle anymore?

Highest torque is 4500 RPM I was told that I should use most common used RPM. Anyway I will try to increase preassure higher almost to 1.3.

7. #6 Ciwa, 17.07.2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.07.2013
    Ciwa

Ciwa AutoGasMeister

Hi,

does it mean to uncheck use model for idle? -> yes

Then delete GAS map, set mult to 0 and adjust idle with changing offset to get petrol injectors times same on petrol and lpg? -> yes

Should I do it with no load idle-> yes

And then ride new gas map to adjust mult. So I shouldnt use model for idle anymore? -> yes

Highest torque is 4500 RPM I was told that I should use most common used RPM.-> Based on my cars and my experience.
    May it is better to adjust in the most common used RPM. Try to find out in which area you have the highest petrol times.

If available check fuel trims during map driving.

If necessary do afterwards a segmentation in areas you have no covering between gas and petrol curves.

Gruß

Ciwa

Remark: Before you do this adjustment, delete all segments in your Model.

8. Anzeige

9. karnas

"Before you do this adjustment, delete all segments in your Model" - do you mean delete all model points, or set new "clean" model by button model?

Anyway many thanks for adivice, I appreciate it.

I am leaving on the vacation, when I am back I will try to do new set up according your advice and send some results here.

Cheers
    Honza

10. Ciwa

Ciwa AutoGasMeister

Thema: could anybody check my LPG settings and give recommendation?
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. http:www.lpgforum.dekme-diego19955-could-anybody-check-my-lpg-settings-give-recommendation.html

2. lpg magic injectors problems

3. prins vsi adjust

4. prins vsi adjustment,
  5. Fuel pump magix-fx,
  6. magic 2 lpg software,
  7. lpg car high rpm at idle,
  8. magic fx lpg,
  9. kme diego g3 calibration,
  10. kme setup lpg,
  11. my lpg
Die Seite wird geladen...

could anybody check my LPG settings and give recommendation? - Ähnliche Themen

1. BIGas Anlage in 5 Zylinder Volvo V70 II Checken und überholen

BIGas Anlage in 5 Zylinder Volvo V70 II Checken und überholen: Hallo Leute, hab mir ein Volvo V70 II 2.4t zugelegt welche eine BiGas Anlage hat. Lichtmaschinenregler und Radlager vorne Links musste ich...
  2. Suche Experten für Rundum-Check meiner Anlage

Suche Experten für Rundum-Check meiner Anlage: Hallo, ich habe eine ESGI-Anlage in meinem VW Bus T3 (Bj. 1989, 95PS) verbaut. Ich weiß inzwischen, dass ESGI einen sehr schlechten Ruf hat. Der...
  3. Suche Fachleute/Werkstatt im Umkreis Aachen zum Checken/Einstellen meiner Gasanlage

Suche Fachleute/Werkstatt im Umkreis Aachen zum Checken/Einstellen meiner Gasanlage: Liebe Gaser, es handelt sich um eine schon vom Importeur eingebaute Teleflex GFI-Anlage in einem Subaru Forester SG (125 PS / Bj. 2005 / KM-Stand...
  4. Bei Gasbetrieb ruckelt das Auto und Anzeige Abgascheck leuchtet.Was tun?

Bei Gasbetrieb ruckelt das Auto und Anzeige Abgascheck leuchtet.Was tun?: Hallo zusammen ich habe einen Golf 4 2,0 1j mit Gasanlage vor 3 Jahren eingebaut Mein Problem ist die Gasanlage im Gas Betrieb leuchtet die...
  5. Emmegas HPI "Check" Leuchte brennt auf

Emmegas HPI "Check" Leuchte brennt auf: Hallo! Set kurzem bin ich Besitzer eines Golf IV mit einer Emmegas HPI Anlage von 2008. Gestern ging auf einmal an der Anzeige für die Gasanlage...